Sunday, December 15, 2013

Products At MikeMBurkeDesigns Zazzle Shop

MikeMBurkeDesigns Zazzle Shop
I opened my Zazzle Shop, MikeMBurkeDesigns, in the late fall of 2012. Since then I have created hundreds and hundreds of items. Each one features my own designs. The designs I create are a mix between hand-painted items and photographs. I also recently got into abstract photography which is done in Photoshop. I wanted to take time out in this post just to tell you about the various different products that are actually available in my shop.


New Products Added Often To The Zazzle Shop

Every year Zazzle adds new products to their arsenal. You can find fun products such as playing cards and dartboards . Perhaps you're looking for some apparel and accessories to go along with them. You can find T-shirts, sweaters, hats, ties, pendants, button pins, and even handbags.


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.


If you are into accessorizing your kitchen you can find many products for that purpose in my Zazzle shop. There are dinner plates, glassware, hand towels, candy jars, mugs, and even placemats. You even have the option of getting a matching clock for the wall.
 

Office Supplies Are In My Zazzle Shop Too

There is stationary, mouse pads, cases for your iPhones or other brands of cell phones , notepads, greeting cards, posters and prints, and even travel bags. The most fantastic part about this Zazzle shop is the fact that you cannot find these items anywhere else. These are all unique designs created by artists. You'll also find a lot of humorous items as well.

MikeMBurkeDesigns Zazzle Shop2
I have a large mix of items in my shop including humor, motivational, nature and landscapes, Christmas, Halloween, and abstract. Some of my designs include my spooky pumpkin scarecrow, my humorous praying mantis close-up with the caption of  "What you looking at?" I have abstract designs that feature an explosion of color. For my landscape photos I try to cover all four seasons.

I will continue to add new designs to my Zazzle shop so please have a look. There are a lot of cool items and perhaps there is something that you will like when you visit. Keep in mind that many of these items make the perfect gift.

Visit The Shop Here: MikeMBurkeDesigns At ZAZZLE















MikeBurkeOnline.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment