Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Wonderland At Zazzle - Christmas Wrapping Paper


Christmas wrapping paper
I continue my series about my Christmas Wonderland department in my Zazzle shop. Today I'm going to introduce you to my Christmas wrapping paper series. This is a brand-new addition to my shop and one that I'm really excited about! When wrapping presents it is the presentation that matters. When choosing the correct paper you look for something that's going to be appealing and really grab the attention of those were going to receive that gift. Sometimes the paper itself can really entice the recipient. You want them to not take notice of your gift and not take their eyes of it. Of course that could go downhill really quickly if what's inside is not as nice!


Christmas Wrapping Paper Designs That Work


When creating Christmas wrapping paper for my Christmas Wonderland department I had to make sure that the design worked. As you know the images and the wrapping paper are repeat images. It's the same design over and over again . If it is not done correctly it will not looked good. As it turned out the designs I chose worked beautifully!


View more gifts at Zazzle.


One of the most important aspects of the design is color. For example one particular style of Christmas wrapping paper is all white with images of green Holly and read berries. This creates the beautiful colors of Christmas in a wonderful way. One of my personal favorites is a close-up photograph of a branch on a Christmas tree with the lights. The image is dark with just enough blue coming through. It's a very striking wrapping paper. Another personal favorite is the poinsettia wrapping paper. It is absolutely gorgeous.


Christmas Wrapping Paper And More


Christmas wrapping paper 2
One of the fantastic options with my Christmas Wonderland department is the fact that you can do a lot of your Christmas shopping all in one place! You can get your Christmas wrapping paper, your greeting cards, your ornaments, gifts for others, and you can even get real US postage stamps featuring my designs. You don't need to buy an expensive gift for someone to show them how much you care. Instead you could get something that is one of a kind a very special.

Once again you will not find the designs featured on my Christmas wrapping paper in any store anywhere. This is the only place on earth! So if your looking for something a little special this year head out to my online Zazzle Shop and do some Christmas shopping. I will see you there.

Previous Post: CHRISTMAS CARDS
Start Shopping At My Shop Here: CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND AT ZAZZLE
















MikeBurkeOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment