Monday, December 16, 2013

Mantis Has Arrived! Praying Mantis Photographs On Zazzle Products

Yes it is true, Mantis has arrived! I'm excited to introduce you to a series of products that feature fascinating praying mantis photographs . I got to know this little guy pretty well over the summer and photographed him. In return he gave me some wonderful images that are now featured on various products in my Zazzle shop.

Praying Mantis Photographs

A Praying Mantis Introduces Itself To Me

One summer afternoon I was sitting in my office working when I noticed something hit the window screen. As it turned out it was a brown praying mantis. I quickly grabbed my camera and went outside to photograph it. For the next couple of weeks I saw this praying mantis every single day. It had made itself comfortable in a small bush outside my window. I managed to capture some terrific praying mantis photographs. I was also experimenting with macro photography and got a close-up of his space alien-like head. You will find this image in my shop with the caption "What are you looking at?"



View more gifts at Zazzle.


Another fantastic image is one where he is looking up while hanging from a leave. The caption for this particular praying mantis photograph simply says "I am Mantis."

Amazing Praying Mantis Photographs On Products

Praying Mantis Photographs 2
You'll find these wonderful praying mantis photographs on cool products such as posters, mugs , and apparel. These products are perfect for any fan of nature and especially fans of the praying mantis. Also available is a motivational poster with this praying mantis photograph where he seems to be thinking about whether or not he wants to jump from one branch to another. The caption says "Take The Leap." It is a metaphor for taking chances. While observing this praying mantis, it seemed to be fearful to jump onto the branch. Now I don't know if this is true or not I can only go by what I observed.

You'll find these wonderful praying mantis photographs and designs in my Zazzle Shop. Take a couple minutes and have a look for yourself and be sure to look at all the other wonderful items that are available. I will continue to add new items as much as I can.

Visit The Shop Here: MikeMBurkeDesigns At ZAZZLE
















MikeBurkeOnline.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment