Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Abstract Designs At MikeMBurkeDesigns Zazzle Shop


I must admit this is a difficult topic to discuss. When it comes to abstract designs there are literally thousands of options. I can take one image and bring it into Photoshop and turn that one image into hundreds! I can change the color, the style, and everything about it. As it turned out I created a ton of new designs for my Zazzle Shop. I will do my best to talk about some of them here.

Abstract Designs

My Abstract Designs Born From Another Project


It early 2013 I embarked on a huge photographic project. I went through two decades of photographs that I had taken ever since I was a child. I found some that were just not good. They were either out of focus or too blurry. I decided to take these images and turn them into abstract designs for my Zazzle shop. Many of the images you will see in my shop are actually real landscape scenes that had been manipulated in ways to create beautiful abstract designs. Most likely you will not be able to guess what they actually are.


View more gifts at Zazzle.


Huge Variety Of Abstract Designs Available


Abstract Designs 2
When you go through my Zazzle shop you are going to see a huge variety of abstract designs. I know that a lot of people shop based on colors. So I made sure to have an array of colors to choose from. These are all abstract designs that are very unique. These are great for themes you may have in your home or office. Perhaps you like interesting art but you don't have the wall space to display them. Well you can solve that problem by getting a mug with a wonderful abstract design upon it or even a notebook. Do you want to jazz up your desk then why not add beautiful mouse pad featuring a wonderful abstract design? Some of the abstract designs you will see include red velvet, blue glass, pink cotton candy-like clouds, and amazing colors that really pop.

Also featured is my abstract light designs. These designs are actual photographs that have not been altered. I created them using various light sources and just my camera. I was quite amazed by the final result.

You are sure to find many different abstract designs featured in my shop. If you're having a hard time finding that special something as a gift for someone special why not have a look at what I have to offer. I continue to add new products be sure to visit often for updates.

Start Shopping Here: MikeMBurkeDesigns At Zazzle

















MikeBurkeOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment