Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Wonderland At Zazzle - Christmas Ornaments

Christmas Ornaments At ZazzleThis post is going to be the first in a series covering Christmas Wonderland at my Zazzle shop. Today I'm going to focus on Christmas ornaments at Zazzle. I have a huge array of designs available on various ornaments and I'm going to discuss a few here.



Christmas Ornaments At Zazzle

Christmas ornaments are not just objects we place on our Christmas tree every year. Many times they have a story. Perhaps the designs on some of them represent something we like or represents a bit of who we are. Perhaps there is story behind that ornament. In my family my mother gave us a new ornament every single year. To this day she continues that tradition. Each of those ornaments tells the story of that particular Christmas.

See other gifts available on Zazzle.

In creating Christmas ornaments at Zazzle I had those thoughts in mind. I wanted beautiful ornaments that can be given as gifts, become part of your life story, or represent a part of you as it is displayed on your Christmas tree every year.
 

Christmas Ornaments Design At Zazzle

Some of the designs available in my shop include abstract art, Christmas themed images, and humor as well. There are metal ornaments with red ribbons, some shaped like T-shirts, there are heart-shaped, and some shaped as stars. You will find round and square . You will find bright and colorful and some that are whimsical. The abstract designed ornaments are one of a kind. You will not find these designs anywhere else outside of my shop.

In creating the Christmas ornaments at Zazzle I used images that remind me of Christmas. My personal favorite is a painting I did many years ago of a small house on Christmas Eve. Smoke escapes through the chimney from the fire inside while the warm glow of the lights can be seen through the windows. If you look a little closer you can see a family inside celebrating. My most recent creation was an experiment that worked out better than I thought. Using a real photograph I was able to create an image that looks as if Santa Claus is flying across the sky. It is very realistic.



The ornament section of my shop is in my Christmas Wonderland department. Besides ornaments there are many other fantastic Christmas items that I will discuss an upcoming posts. I invite you to take a look at what I have available at my shop for there are many fantastic gift ideas and products. You are not going to find any of these things at any store anywhere. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind special item to give that special someone then you have come to the right place.

Christmas ornaments at Zazzle are the perfect gift for they are small, beautiful, and become part of tradition and memories.

You can visit Christmas Wonderland here: CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND AT ZAZZLE














MikeBurkeOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment