Sunday, November 23, 2014

Unique Postage Stamps At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns

Unique Postage Stamps At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns


Watch Video Below

 
 

After opening up my shop at Zazzle I was pleasantly surprised to see that they allowed artists to create their very own postage stamps. I knew that I had endless possibilities to offer my customers. I could create stamps that would match with the greeting cards that I offer. I could also create a line of Christmas stamps. Customers can buy their greeting cards and they stamps all in one place and not have to stand in long lines at the post office. If you're like me after I just stood in a long line I'm told that they don't have any more Christmas stamps and it seems that this happens to me every year. That problem is now been eliminated with these custom stamps that you can order right online.
 

Thank You Postage Stamps


In my greeting cards section you are going to find thank you cards. If you choose to send out one of these cards to show someone thanks you can also order my thank you postage stamps. This is bound to make a fantastic first impression when your thank you card arrives to the recipient. They will be intrigued and no right away they were about to get some appreciation. These particular stamp features the same design on the greeting cards making them most special.
 

Christmas Postage Stamps


As I mentioned earlier I have a line of Christmas postage stamps available in my shop. There is nothing worse than sending out Christmas car with out a Christmas stamp. It looks awkward. You want to make sure that when you're recipient opens up that mailbox they will know that they are receiving a Christmas card because of the stamp itself. It's almost like wrapping paper. Here in my shop you can skip the long lines and the possibility of the post office running out of stamps and get these custom-made stamps. There are plenty of Christmas designs to choose from. You can also get designs that match the Christmas cards I have available for sale.


It is very exciting to be able to design my very own postage stamps and present them to you. The stamps have been certified by the United States Postal Service. You will find these postage stamps, my greeting cards, and many other awesome products available at Zazzle.com/MikeMBurkeDesigns.







Mike M Burke
http://zazzle.com/mikemburkedesigns
http://mikeburkeonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment