Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dog Apparel & Pet Tags At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns

Dog Apparel & Pet Tags At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns


Watch Video Below




I must admit I am not the biggest fan of dog apparel. I would never put a sweater or a shirt on my However I do recognize that a lot of people do like doing that and therefore I thought it would be best to place my designs on dog apparel as well as pet tags in my Zazzle web store.



Dog Apparel Designs



The type of designs for the dog apparel that you will find in my shop vary. Some are cute, some are whimsical, some are funny, and others feature abstract art. Just a side note it might actually be kind of funny for your dog to be wearing a matching T-shirt to the one you're wearing. Believe it or not I do have matching doll shirts and adult shirts available in my shop.


Gorgeous Pet Tags



My last dog looked great in red. That became her color. Her tags were red as well as her leash. A lot of pet owners like to give their little doggie some bling! You will find a large selection of pet tags featuring wonderful designs and lots of colors. These pet tags actually come in different shapes. You can get a dog bone shaped or the shape of a dog house. The tags themselves are made out of metal and are of fantastic quality. If you are inclined to do so, you can actually match the tag to your dogs apparel!


Every Christmas we would give my dog presents. Sure the dog didn't really understand what was going on but what the dog didn't know is that the presence were for her and just like any little kid on Christmas morning my dog would get super excited. The dog apparel and dog tags available at Zazzle.com/MikeMBurkeDesigns will make a fantastic gift for your dog!






Mike M Burke
http://zazzle.com/mikemburkedesigns
http://mikeburkeonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment