Thursday, November 20, 2014

Motivational Posters & Prints At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns

Motivational Posters & Prints At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns


Watch Video Below

 

I am a big believer that people need to be motivated and inspired in their lives. Sometimes you go through tough times and it's hard to move forward. Something that I believe in with all of my heart is that you should not only dream big but make it happen. By this I mean you don't just dream and then wait for you actually set out and do the work it takes to make it a reality. I am excited to introduce you to my shops motivational posters and prints!


Motivational Posters And Prints That Reduce Stress



Many of us in life gets stressed out and overwhelmed on a daily basis. We forget to take time out to smell the roses order to just take a breath! I have created motivational posters and prints that reminds you to just calm down and breathe. These posters feature beautiful photographs of nature such as a lake with a stunning blue sky and simply says " Breathe." You'll also find another poster that you can hang up right in your office that shows a lake at sunset and says tranquility. Whenever you're feeling stress just sit back in your chair look at that poster. Imagine what it would feel like to to be there and let it calm your stress until you are relaxed.


Motivational Posters And Prints That Inspire



I mentioned earlier that I'm a big believer in dreaming big. Along with my other motivational posters and prints I've actually created a poster for this belief. It features a frog looking ahead with big white words that say "Dream Big." You will also find a poster of a praying mantis that's about to take a leap and of course it says "Take The Leap." This is a great poster designed to motivate that person is too afraid to step forward in whatever they do.


You will find the above-mentioned posters and many more by visiting my shop. Sometimes we all just need to be reminded and these posters will help you do that. If you are ready to be inspired and motivated be sure to check out my motivational posters and prints by going to Zazzle.com/MikeMBurkeDesigns.com.







Mike M Burke
http://zazzle.com/mikemburkedesigns
http://mikeburkeonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment