Friday, November 14, 2014

Designer Water Bottles At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns

Designer Water Bottles At Zazzle by MikeMBurkeDesigns


Watch Video Below

The doctors say we should be drinking at least eight glasses of water every single day. There are many ways to get this water and/or systems and one of those ways is by having water with us wherever we go. Now you have a chance to carry that water with you in style with my designer water bottles available in my online Zazzle web store.


Water Bottles That Rock



Most reusable water bottles that you purchased in a store are usually a solid color. Most likely there are times when you look through the designs of monopolies. Department stores don't usually carry too much choice and design. Not only are the water bottles in my shop of high quality material but you have plenty of designs to choose from. From abstract art to motivational messages these water bottles rock!



Water Bottles That Become Part Of The Décor


I have a water filtration system in my house so I always have delicious filtered water. Years ago I purchased reusable water bottles that I could fill up and take with me. The biggest problem I find with these water bottles is they are not attractive. Many times they sit upon my kitchen countertop. With the water bottles now available in my shop I can choose a design that goes with my decor. Now when these are displayed on my countertop they will look fantastic. For those who like to accessorize their outfits with their products you can certainly do that by choosing the right water bottle for you.


Having Choice In Color




The standard color of the water bottles available at Zazzle are white. Most of the design options go well with this color however you do have an option of choosing other colors that are more fitting to what you personally like. You can change the color of the bottle to black, yellow, pink, blue, green, and all colors of the rainbow. This gives you more option to customize a bottle that's most fitting to you.


The designs in my shop range from whimsical, abstract, colorful, artistic, wildlife, to landscapes. You'll also find motivational messages as well. These particular designs are available on the water bottle collection and you will find them at Zazzle.com/MikeMBurkeDesigns.com.


 







Mike M Burke
http://zazzle.com/mikemburkedesigns
http://mikeburkeonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment