Monday, October 27, 2014

Zazzle Tour Of MikeMBurkeDesigns

Zazzle Tour Of MikeMBurkeDesigns





Hello my name is Mike M Burke and I am pleased to introduce you to my Zazzle web store. If you never heard of this website let me explain. It allows artists like me to create their own products featuring their design. For example I can paint an image of a house on Christmas Eve with smoke coming out of the chimney, snow covering the ground, and the sky full of colors from the setting sun. I can then take this image and attitude products such as coffee mugs, T-shirts, posters, greeting cards, postage stamps, and so much more. Zazzle is a fantastic site that is always adding new and exciting products.

The Zazzle Tour



In the video above I'm going to take you on a tour of my Zazzle shop. You will see all of the different categories and designs that I have available. The shop has been designed to be user-friendly. You have many options to find what you're looking for. On the left side of the shop you will find departments. These departments were created by Zazzle. On the upper left you will find a search box. This is great if you happen to find a design in my shop that you like and you want to see what other products it is available on. Simply type in the title of the design and all of the products will show up in the results. In the middle to right side of the shop you are going to find categories. These are categories that I created to make it super easy to find what's available. For example if you are looking to add to your kitchen you can simply click on kitchen collections and be taken to that department which features all of the various designs I have available. Each design will have its own subcategory which will allow you to see all of the products that that particular design is on that is related to kitchenware. Another category I have available is Christmas Wonderland. This particular category is also separated with subcategories for each particular product such as ornaments, greeting cards, and others.


Zazzle Expands Daily




As an artist it is thrilling to know that my artwork and appear on all sorts of awesome products. Just about every day I receive a new email from Zazzle introducing a whole new item. This opens up so many possibilities and excitement. With the most popular department stores not offering a huge selection of designs many customers are never satisfied. They are looking for that one special item that will go best with their decor and style. This is what makes Zazzle and my shop so wonderful. I able to provide hundreds of designs in all different formats and styles on all sorts of products giving you so many choices to choose from And I'm not alone. With hundreds of shop owners offering their fantastic products you have more choice now than he ever did before. Not only that but you also will find a lot of wonderful gifts that you can give away.


I opened my Zazzle shop two years ago and have already created over 4000 products. I am just beginning and have a lot more coming. It is a thrill to provide customers with products that they are going to love and cherish for years to come. You can see everything I mentioned here and a lot more by visiting my shop at Zazzle.com/MikeMBurkeDesigns.com.











Mike M Burke
http://mikeburkeonline.com
http://zazzle.com/mikemburkedesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment