Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Decor At Zazzle By MikeMBurkeDesigns

Halloween Décor At Zazzle By MikeMBurkeDesigns



Introducing Halloween décor and Halloween products at Zazzle.com by MikeMBurkeDesigns. As part of a video series I'm going to be introducing you to all of the various products I have available at my online shop called MikeMBurkeDesigns. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It's just a time to have some fun and get very creative. Now thanks to Zazzle I can take some of this creative work and offer it to others on really cool products.



Halloween Decor On Drinkware




There is a large amount of cool products available in my shop including water bottles. Here you will find some fantastic designs to add to your Halloween décor. These water bottles can be displayed or used. One particular design that is featured on this product is a translucent orange's call burning in flames. I created this image just with some experimentation with Photoshop. It turned out better than I expected. It's not only good for Halloween but great for any horror or Goth fan.



Halloween Decor You Can Carry




There are so many great products available for your Halloween décor however what you will find here you won't find anywhere else and that includes these wonderful canvas bags perfect for filling up with candy and other Halloween treats. One of my favorite designs featured on here is a pumpkin head scarecrow and behind him is a full moon and a sky full of bats. Also in the distance is a creepy haunted house. These are nice and good quality bags that will last year after year.



Halloween Decor You Can Wear In The Kitchen



For many Halloween is a wonderful event. Sometimes that means cooking up a storm or baking wonderful autumn treats. Why not protect your clothes with my Halloween aprons. These aprons would look wonderful with your Halloween décor and features some really creepy designs. One design in particular features an old creepy haunted house with a deep blue sky behind it and a full moon bats are silhouetted against the moon as they fly across the sky.



I enjoy adding my designs to new products at Zazzle and along with what I've already told you you'll also find these wonderful candy dishes. Each one features a wonderful Halloween design. They're large enough to fit a handful of candy winter be perfect for when your trick-or-treaters arrive or when you want to stash away some extra candy or yourself. You also find these Halloween designs on cool stuff like mouse pads, wall clocks, and so much more!



As a filmmaker, and one who has made a handful of horror movies, creating these designs has been a great joy. My designs I'm looking for realism that borderlines on fantasy. I'm so happy to share this with you and to give you something wonderful for your Halloween enjoyment. You can find all of these Halloween Décor designs and more by visiting ZAZZLE/MikeMBurkeDesigns.


 
 
 
 
 



Mike M Burke
http://mikeburkeonline.com
http://www.zazzle.com/mikemburkedesigns

 

No comments:

Post a Comment